NSLU2 constant crashing

  • Francois
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2005
      Hi list,

      I am a complete newbie, got this neat little box, upgraded to the
      latest firmware from Linksys, plugged a 250gig drive in an IcyBox
      filled with music etc in NTFS partition.

      So I have the problem that the bloody thing crashes even if I just try
      to browse my music directory. Only way to get it going again is to
      unplug it's power!

      Will unslinging solve this? Any ideas? I see lots of people on the net
      have the same problem with either large files or many small ones?

      Cheers