One-Wire protocol and the NSLU2

  • Gregg C Levine
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      Hello from Gregg C Levine
      This probably isn't appropriate for this list but here goes. Rod,
      please excuse me for posting this without checking the site.

      Besides the One Wire Weather station setup, has anyone gotten anything
      else from the One-Wire set of the devices working on their NSLU2? A
      fellow has created a program collection located at http://owfs.sf.net
      to work they need the contents of the FUSE system of a module and
      possibly some programs. I think that made it into the main and active
      branch of the 2.6 series of kernels.

      I am seriously considering buying a NSLU2 for the purposes of studying
      this activity and I'd like to solicit some opinions.

      As for other issues, such as swapping the firmware out then I'll look
      it up.
      --
      Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@...
      ---