XLink Kai/KAID for XMBC on NSLU2

  • Gavin Tomlins
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2005
      Greetings,

      after seeing a number of people using their XBoxes and XBMC, I was curious to know if anyone is running the XLINK/KAID on the XBMC interface on the NSLU2? I've been trying to find the source to compile the latest but have been unable to do so. Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

      Regards

      Gavin
    • burriko1
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 17, 2005
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Gavin Tomlins"
        <unspecifiedid@m...> wrote:

        > Greetings,
        >
        > after seeing a number of people using their XBoxes and XBMC, I was
        curious
        > to know if anyone is running the XLINK/KAID on the XBMC interface on the
        > NSLU2? I've been trying to find the source to compile the latest but
        have
        > been unable to do so. Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

        I managed to compile it for the nslu2 back in February. I haven't
        really touched it since though as i'm now running standard linksys
        firmware.

        Check this thread on the xlink forums for more info
        http://texas.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7921
        Or download the binary from here
        http://www.tait.nildram.co.uk/kaid/kaid-nslu2.zip
      • biffa001
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2006
          I've got it all isntalled and running but even though I can
          connect/login on my Xbox I can't see any arenas?

          Any ideas :-)
          cheers
          Steve

          --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "burriko1" <burriko@...> wrote:

          > --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Gavin Tomlins"
          > <unspecifiedid@m...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Greetings,
          > >
          > > after seeing a number of people using their XBoxes and XBMC, I was
          > curious
          > > to know if anyone is running the XLINK/KAID on the XBMC interface
          on the
          > > NSLU2? I've been trying to find the source to compile the latest but
          > have
          > > been unable to do so. Can anyone point me in the right direction ?
          >
          > I managed to compile it for the nslu2 back in February. I haven't
          > really touched it since though as i'm now running standard linksys
          > firmware.
          >
          > Check this thread on the xlink forums for more info
          > http://texas.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7921
          > Or download the binary from here
          > http://www.tait.nildram.co.uk/kaid/kaid-nslu2.zip

        • Juan Pablo
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 13, 2007
            Hi, I am interested on this.
            Can't find anything anywhere.
            How did you make it work? Which linux for Nslu2 are you using?
            Will it work with unslug?
            Thanks.

            --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "biffa001" <purecleanwindows@...>