lost in the messages

  • tsimouxa2322
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2004
      Hello,

      I have just received my nslu2 and I love it.
      I would like to go the next step try to have
      linux box supporting nfs, the itunes server
      possibly rsync and the telnet server permanently
      on.

      I browsed through the messages and I am totally lost.
      In the file section there are many "hacked" images
      that can be used.

      Is it possible to give me some pointers (in other messages)
      to where I can start from?

      thanks!