Re: aMule up and running!

  • ramiro_barreiro69
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 3, 2005
      > I am still not sure, whether this is really usable on the slug or if
      > it's just fully overloaded. But at least it's working.

      It IS perfectly usable. Now I start amuled without amuleweb, and then
      do a renice -20 on the first amuled instance (lowest PID). It works
      perfectly well, although requires a lot of CPU when a big file is
      completing. See this:

      aMulecmd$ stats
      > Connected to DonkeyServer No1 [62.241.53.2:4242] with HighID
      > Download: 21 KB/sec
      > Upload: 16 KB/sec
      > Clients in queue: 1118
      > Total sources: 653

      aMulecmd$ statistics
      > Statistics
      > Uptime: 15:48 hours
      > Transfer
      > Session UL:DL Ratio (Total): 1 : 1.14
      > Uploads
      > Uploaded Data (Session (Total)): 868.23 MB (9.01 GB)
      > Total Overhead (Packets): 8.94 MB (156K)
      > File Request Overhead (Packets): 4.85 MB (88K)
      > Source Exchange Overhead (Packets): 463 KB (637)
      > Server Overhead (Packets): 74 KB (7K)
      > Active Uploads: 9
      > Waiting Uploads: 1110
      > Total successful upload sessions: 265
      > Total failed upload sessions: 20
      > Average upload time: 28:35 mins

      > Cheers,
      >
      > Michael

      Cheers,
      Ramiro
    • Robert Demski
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 21, 2005
        Is any posibility to cross-compile aMule in OE environment?
        I tried but I had problems with compiling wxbase in native OE too:(
        Will be nice installing from *.ipk

        ramiro_barreiro69 wrote:

        > Hi.
        >
        > I've created a wiki page with a little howto for building amuled.
        > The URL is http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Main/HowToRunAmuleDaemon
        >
        > Cheers

      • teosog
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 31, 2005
          I also got problems compiling wxBase in openSlug. And also with GD.
          It would be great to have wxBase and GD ipk.
          Are there any concrete versions of wxbase and gd that work for openslug?
          thank you
          --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Robert Demski <Robert.Demski@w...>