wxBase-2.6.2 cross-compiling problem

  • Robert Demski
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      I try to cross-compile wxBase but in configure stage i get this error:

      configure.in:53: warning: file `conftools/libtool.m4' included several times
      configure.in:54: warning: file `conftools/ac_c_bigendian_cross.m4'
      included several times
      configure.in:58: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_BAKEFILE_PROG_CC
      See the Autoconf documentation.
      autoreconf: /mnt/demsey/demsey/slug/tmp/staging/i686-linux/bin/autoconf
      failed with exit status: 1
      FATAL: autoreconf execution failed.

      Native compilation is working
      Have you any suggestion to fix it (I try make amule*.ipk)

      thx
    • teosog
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
        u created successfully the amule.ipk?
        could you send me that file if yes?
        anyone have wxbase, gd and amule ipk? if anyone can send them to me
        i'll be really pleased.
        thanks
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Robert Demski <Robert.Demski@w...>