Slug+Keyboard+LCD = SlugTerm

  • Phil Endecott
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      Dear All,

      I've just finished writing up my "SlugTerm" design, here:

      http://chezphil.org/slugterm/

      It's a 4x20 LCD display and LCD keyboard, giving my slug something like
      a console. The page describes the hardware and software that I've written.

      I'll add a link to the Wiki soon.

      Cheers,

      --Phil.

      P.S. I'm subscribed to the digest, so if you CC: any replies I'll see
      them sooner.
    • Øyvind Repvik
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
        Phil Endecott wrote:
        > Dear All,
        >
        > I've just finished writing up my "SlugTerm" design, here:
        >
        > http://chezphil.org/slugterm/
        >
        > It's a 4x20 LCD display and LCD keyboard, giving my slug something like
        > a console. The page describes the hardware and software that I've written.
        I didn't read the whole thing, but is the usb->lpt part a sparkfun module?

        Regards,
        Øyvind