Re: Bricking - The ultimate Recovery ?

  • jkpeters_37
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 29, 2004
      Here's a safety tip: always read all available messages before you post...

      Great discovery on the IP address for telnet!

      I also noticed that if you start your telnet right after the ethernet
      LED blinks the first time, you hit the window just about right.

      jkp

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "jkpeters_37" <johnandtina@b...>