ircd-hybrid unslung 5.5

  • kschuchm
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2005
      anyone running ircd-hybrid on unslung 5.5? I'm having problems
      with it ending as soon as it starts, isn't logging anything using
      the logfile option, 2>err.log isn't catching anything either.
      its in the feed but there is no documentation, if you can tell me
      how you got it running i will work up a howto page for it for
      future users.

      Thanks
      Kevin