Re: iksemel package

  • Adam Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2005
      <vcruz@...> writes:

      > I'm trying to package iksemel (http://iksemel.jabberstudio.org/). My aim is to
      > package gloox (http://camaya.net/gloox). I'm natively building it (unslug
      > 5.5-beta> with optware). I haven't tried cross-compilation yet.
      > gnutls support is missing because iksemel configure script can't find
      > gnutlsconfig.
      > I think something is missing in the mk file because when i compile a simple
      > test program, i must specify the include and library directory (respectively
      > /opt/include and /opt/lib). Same thing when i'm runing the binary. I must add
      > /opt/lib to LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

      I haven't looked at how iksemel tries to detect gnutls but I believe the
      correct way is:

      pkg-config gnutls --cflags

      which produces the required -I option when run on my slug (/opt/bin is first
      in my PATH). I'm still running my original ipkg of GNUTLS rather than the one
      with Josh and Inge's cleanups but I don't think that would affect anything.

      I haven't actually tried a native build of anything that uses GNUTLS, I've only
      used it for cross compiling.