Re: Input/output error when unslinging v.5.5

  • S├ębastien Bernard
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 2, 2005
      I just had the same problem, same message, 2 days ago. On a good hard
      disk, with an independent alimentation for my usb.

      My solution, and it worked perfectly:

      Stop my nslu2.
      Plug my HDD direct on my windows machine.
      Use Paragon Drive Manager to delete the 3 partitions of the disk, just
      delete them.

      Start the "Unsling" part again, but reformat the HDD when they say to
      do it on the installation paper, and IT WORKS direct.

      Why ? no important.