Re: Spindown scsi disk in OpenSlug

  • demseypl
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2005
      Mayby try start from flash and run scsi-stop (scsi-start)
      I checked my enclosure (Walland unknown model) They is on PL-3507
      chipset (FW+USB)
      Probably it will be work on chiset PL-2507 (without FW)

      I checked /var/log/messages
      I have this messages too.. but disk spindown
      program scsi-stop is using a deprecated SCSI ioctl, please convert it
      to SG_IO

      Demsey

      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Inge Bjørnvall Arnesen