NSLU2_V23R63 has non-working remnants of mt-daapd and NTFS support.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      On 8/1/05, Philip Johnson <plasticmonkey@...> wrote:
      > Also, what's warranted such a high release number? I could understand
      > if it was 40 or maybe even 50... but 63?

      /etc/mt-daapd.conf exists, and there is an empty /usr/local/mt-daapd
      directory, but curiously there is no mt-daapd executable ...

      /etc/CGI_ds.conf has lots of itunes stuff in it.

      /etc/rc.d/rc.halt has the following in it:

      /bin/killall ample 2>/dev/null
      /bin/killall mms 2>/dev/null
      /bin/killall mt-daapd 2>/dev/null

      but none of those executables exist.

      /etc/rc.d/rc.modules has the following in it:

      insmod ufsd 2>/dev/null

      strings /lib/modules/ufsd.o give us:

      kernel_version=2.4.22-xfs
      description=Paragon ufsd driver
      author=Andrey Shedel
      license=Commertial product
      UFSD version 5.0 (Mar 25 2005, 19:11:46)
      New NTFS read/write support included

      Interesting ...