openslug-2.3 and "serial respawn too fast" ->tinylogin-v1.40_getty_faulty ?

  • hoan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      after checking tty_cable_pull by echo "abc"> /dev/ttyS0 from
      ssh_console,showing the cable is indeed ok ; (thnx john !)

      I replace manually /bin/tinylogin (v1.40 from openslug-2.3)
      by tinylogin(v0.80 taken from unslung 4/5something )
      then I got back my console access.

      I don't know whether it's coincidence or not:but getty -h gives
      getty getty baudrate line... on tinylogin-v1.40 .
      my build # 203207301359