Re: [nslu2-linux] ipkg feeds are slow

  • Philip Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2005
      On 7/27/05, Rod Whitby <list.yahoo@...> wrote:
      [snip]
      > We are working on transparently distributing the ipkg feeds among four
      > world-wide mirror sites (all donated by our membership) to improve the
      > situation. This should be done sometime next week (or perhaps
      > earlier).

      Is there no way of using Coral to reduce the load on the server(s)?
      I'm pretty sure there's some stuff on their wiki pages explaining how
      to configure apache to use Coral transparently and the like.

      Of course, the above would most likely mean using a non-sourceforge
      server for the master host.

      > -- Rod

      Regards,
      --