Re: Dan's Guardian/Squid...

  • miscubadiver1
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 13, 2005

      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Info/WhatPeopleAreReallyUsingTheirSlugsFor
      > for more information on what I had running (as already stated).
      >
      > Regards,
      > --
      > Philip Johnson (PlasticMonkey)
      > +44 (0)20 7870 2206
      > See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

      Thank you Phillip.

      I got the ipkg's installed for all of the options I need, except for
      the USB ethernet adapter that I need for my server.

      Your suggestions worked perfectly and I am able to stop/start/restart
      the proxy.

      Thank you again,

      Robin