optware news

  • Josh Parsons
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2005
      A number of new optware / unslung packages are available in the feed
      today, including monotone and gnupg. openvpn has also been updated.

      In addition, the root Makefile now has some extra functionality that I
      encourage developers to use: the target "check-packages" runs a perl
      script that checks all the packages in the builds directory for some
      common packaging errors. You could use it like this:

      make <your-package_name>-ipk
      make check-packages

      Most of the errors check-packages reports are explained on the
      BestPractices wiki page. Any comments or suggestions on this will be
      gratefully received.

      --
      Josh Parsons
      Philosophy Department