Re: eggdrop problem

  • nirgal76
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 1, 2005
      no more errors with gconv-modules installed.

      Thx :)

      Wiki at http://www.nslu2-linux.org ]
      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • nirgal76
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 1, 2005
        no more error but nothing happens
        #./eggdrop toto.conf

        and nothing happens, command line seems to wait for something..
        (chmod is good)

        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "nirgal76" <yahoo@s...> wrote:
        > no more errors with gconv-modules installed.
        >
        > Thx :)
        >
        > --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Jean-Fabrice <jeanfabrice@g...>
        wrote:
        > > I created this package and tryed it first on a wiley, without any
        > major issues.
        > > It seems thing gets more complicated on unslung.
        > > Apart of the libtcl path not found issue, eggdrop seems to rely on
        > > gconv-modules.
        > > Do you have 'em installed ?
        > >
        > > It may not solves everything, so let me know.
        > >
        > > JF

      • Jean-Fabrice
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 1, 2005
          yep. that's what I see too.
          stracing it show eggdrop blocked on a rt_sigsuspend...
          dunno what happens... eggdrop is working fine under wl500g (uclibc/no gconv).
          weird.

          JF