Re: vsftpd howto problem

  • fransmeulenbroeks
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2005
      Robert, John,

      Thanks for your clarification.
      I had expected the vsftp daemon to run immediately.
      Also I discovered that the log directory should exist first.
      After doing that I managed to get it working.

      For the log directory I have updated the wiki.
      It seems a good idea to store Roberts' description of the process also
      somewhere in toe wiki, but I'm not too sure what would be a good place.
      It is more generic than the vsftpd howto, so maybe it should end up in
      the faq or in its own howto. I'll have to think about this.

      Thanks again, Frans.