jamvm

  • David Ondzes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005
      Does the sponsor of the jamvm package and classpath plan to update it
      to latest version ? I would be happy to try building the latest source
      and making a package if there was an easy way to setup a dev
      environment ? Last time I checked I could not find any live CDs.
      Native development is not possible for me at the moment since I have a
      flash based system.