unslung to an external hard drive/flash

  • Krusty The Clown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2005
      i am trying to restore the drive backup feature on my NSLU2 with the
      FixTheDriveBackupForUnslungFirmware instructions by installing rsync
      with ipkg, but the first thing you have to do is unslung to an
      external hard drive and I don't know how to do this.

      Does this mean just get telnet access?

      Any help would be greatly appreciated. :-)