WMA11B Project

  • tapem0nkey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      Has anyone considered creating a daemon that could run on this thing
      and provide the boot image/connection to the WMA11B? I know that
      http://www.turtlehead.co.uk/ has started a project where you can
      replace the boot image your pc client sends to the device when the
      device connects to the pc and gives it the capability to connect to an
      itunes server. If there was a daemon on the NSLU2 that could serve a
      boot image for this device the possibilities would become even greater.
      I personally do not have the expertise to right such a daemon or I
      would have since I cant quit thinking about why this hasnt been done
      since Linksys did release the gpl for the WMA11B.

      Anyone know of any other projects working on this?