Re: New NSLU2 Owner Question... USB Hubs?
- --- In email@example.com, "Camstone Fox" <celticfox@d...>
> Still, I was as muchthe
> interested in being able to add a USB printer or two via a hub, to
> two drives that appear to be the maximum...I have successfully connected a port-powered 4x hub and
used the following devices (unslung 3.16):
- usb-ps2 adapter with mouse and keyboard
- serial adapter with serial printer
- usbvga adapter with monitor
- digital camera (Canon Powershot a200)
- CF-card reader
Not all (but several) at the same time, obviously.
The usb-port behaves strange: some devices _must_ be connected
at bootup. Inserting them at runtime crashes the NSLU2 (usb-ps2
adapter). Others must not be present during bootup (digital camera).
I would bet that your USB-printer works somehow if a linux driver