Asterisk page

  • Corneliu Doban
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005

      Can you please approve the links on the following pages:
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Unslung/Asterisk
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Unslung/AsteriskSampleConfigurationForSlug

      The last one it's still a work in progress.

      Thanks,
      Corneliu
    • mrb049
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2005
        --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Corneliu Doban"
        <corneliu_doban@y...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Can you please approve the links on the following pages:
        > http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Unslung/Asterisk

        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Unslung/AsteriskSampleConfigurationForSlug

        > The last one it's still a work in progress.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Corneliu

        Hi Corneliu,

        Thanks for the post. Got the Asterisk packaged installed on a new
        NSLU2 running on Unslung 5.5. Used your config files as a baseline.
        Getting 407 proxy authentication errors when I have passwords enabled
        for the softphones. Errors goes away when they are disabled. Curious
        if you've run into the same problem....

        Regards,

        Mike B.
      • CORNELIU DOBAN
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 2005
          Hi Mike,

          Did your softphone password match the secret you have in sip.conf (or iax.conf) for that soft phone?

          <corneliu_doban@y...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Can you please approve the links on the following pages:
          > http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Unslung/Asterisk

          http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Unslung/AsteriskSampleConfigurationForSlug

          > The last one it's still a work in progress.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Corneliu

          Hi Corneliu,

          Thanks for the post.  Got the Asterisk packaged installed on a new
          NSLU2 running on Unslung 5.5.  Used your config files as a baseline.
          Getting 407 proxy authentication errors when I have passwords enabled
          for the softphones.  Errors goes away when they are disabled.  Curious
          if you've run into the same problem....

          Regards,

          Mike B.

          Yahoo! Photos