Re: [nslu2-linux] Apache2 PHP Segfault

  • Josh Parsons
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
      On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 15:25 +0100, Ian Barton wrote:
      > I have just done a clean install of Unslung 4.20 and PHP-Apache. Apache
      > works fine for plain html pages. However, for any php pages it segfaults:

      > Any suggestions as to how to find out why this is happening?

      Can you reproduce the problem with php-thttpd, or with the standalone
      php binary?

      You could also try running apache in "foreground" mode, with "httpd -X".
      If it still segfaults, try under gdb, like this: "gdb --args httpd -X".
      Then if it still segfaults, issue the command "bt" to get a backtrace.

      --
      Josh Parsons
      Philosophy Department