Apache problems

  • billb_tx
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2005
      I also need to know exactly how to create the file as described in the
      setup of apache while connected via telnet:
      /etc/nsswitch.conf

      I followed some examples of how to create files I found using Google.
      I was still unable to get Apache to work. Any help would be GREATLY
      appreciated.

      Thanks,
      WB
    • Josh Parsons
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 04:11 +0000, billb_tx wrote:

        > I also need to know exactly how to create the file as described in the
        > setup of apache while connected via telnet:
        > /etc/nsswitch.conf

        You don't need to do this. If you don't have a working nsswitch.conf,
        the apache package will create one for you at startup.

        --
        Josh Parsons
        Philosophy Department