Re: [nslu2-linux] new packages

  • Robert Hammond
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2005
      In message <1114916754.16502.10.camel@...>, Josh
      Parsons <jbparsons@...> writes
      >On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 22:17 +0100, Robert Hammond wrote:
      >
      >> cp -r /opt/share/www/* /share/hdd/data/www/
      >> Initially experience a small bug where I needed to chmod a folder for
      >> installation to proceed:-
      >
      >I believe that the permissions are set correctly by ipkg. The trouble
      >is that you unset them with cp -r :) You wanted to use cp -a, I think.

      Agreed and tested with the -a flag

      >> The installation then proceeds but I am currently getting an error
      >> displayed in the Checking Environment section of the installation web
      >> page as follows:-
      >>
      >> "Notice: Undefined index: SERVER_ADMIN in
      >> /share/hdd/data/wwwroot/mediawiki/config/index.php on line 338"
      >
      >I'll look into this.

      Searching through the web seems to indicate that SERVER_ADMIN is
      associated with an Apache configuration file, probably not applicable
      when installing under php-thttpd so can probably just be ignored.
      --
      Robert Hammond
      PGP:0x154144DA
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2005
        There are a number of SERVER_* CGI variables that Apache defines (and
        that a lot of PHP scripts use), but which are not part of the CGI/1.1
        specification, and therefore are not supported by thttpd.

        -- Rod