Re: SquirrelMail & cyrus-imapd; Anyone with success?

  • Private Tweety
    Message 1 of 11 , May 2 12:18 AM
      "audiobetterwork" <trogscave@m...> wrote:
      > # ./cyradm -u mail localhost
      >
      > I input the my password at the prompt... and then I get this error:
      >
      > Cannot find termcap: TERM not set at
      > /opt/lib/perl5/5.8.6/Term/ReadLine.pm line
      > 338

      You can try to `ipkg install readline`. If this removes the warning
      for you I'll make it a SUGGESTS= option in cyrus-imapd.mk.

      > But then it continues to execute and gives me the cyradm prompt.
      >
      > localhost>
      >
      > So at this point I entered the command:
      >
      > cm user.mail
      >
      > And it created the mailbox for user mail.
      >
      > If I enter the command:
      >
      > lm
      >
      > it yields the following output:
      >
      > INBOX (\HasNoChildren)
      >
      > So I would guess that is correct.

      Well, I don't know whether it's a good idea to create a mailbox for
      this administrative account. I would recommend to create a user with
      the webinterface and some mailboxes in cyradm for this user as well.

      > At this point, I have only one remaining issue (if that error above
      > isn't important nor related)... I still can't log into SquirrelMail
      > using the mail account that was created. Even though I set the
      > password, and created the mailbox.

      Sh*t. Do you see something in the webserver logs?

      > If you can't right away, thats OK, you have already been very
      > generous with your time and knowledge.

      Since you are the first known user of cyrus-imapd on the slug
      (besides me :-) ) I have high interest that it is working for you.

      MFG Matthias