Re: trouble with Gallery setup

  • supergerg79
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30 7:06 PM
      I've gotten Gallery v1.5 to work with UnSlung v3.18-beta, but when
      uploading photos through Gallery Remote the thumbnails are created on
      the slug. Which takes a while. Other than that, Gallery v1.5 works
      great.

      In another thread, someone said they created a batch file and modified
      the Gallery code so that it doesn't create the thumbnails. But I'm
      waiting for a response, to see how this was done.

      The thread is:

      gerg