Problem Uploading Files with Wordpress and Gallery

  • Jeff Gilmour
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2005
      Greetings,

      I've installed several packages (php, apache, php-apache, php-mysql,
      etc) on my slug, and gotten both Wordpress and Gallery to almost work.
      They function great except that I cannot uploads files with them.
      They go through the motions, but then the directory where it's
      supposed to be is empty.

      The diagnostic page of Gallery shows that the php file_uploads is ON,
      so that is not the problem. Also, the directories are chmodded 777.

      Any suggestions? Thanks.

      -Jeff
    • Josh Parsons
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2005
        On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 23:03 +0000, Jeff Gilmour wrote:

        > I've installed several packages (php, apache, php-apache, php-mysql,
        > etc) on my slug, and gotten both Wordpress and Gallery to almost work.
        > They function great except that I cannot uploads files with them.
        > They go through the motions, but then the directory where it's
        > supposed to be is empty.
        >
        > The diagnostic page of Gallery shows that the php file_uploads is ON,
        > so that is not the problem. Also, the directories are chmodded 777.

        Have you looked in /opt/var/apache2/log/error_log to see if there are
        any helpful messages there?

        --
        Josh Parsons
        Philosophy Department