Browse to /opt (/share/hdd/conf/opt) from windows ...

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2005
      Hi Group

      I am sure this must have been asked before but I can't find it ... How
      and I browse from windows XP to the /share/hdd/conf/opt directory.

      I want to get my music collection into Excel via odbc (or any other
      means) Courtesy of the very clever chaps an mt-daapd it's now held in
      an sqlite 2.8 database.

      Thanks in advance ...

      Chris