Re: php / apache problem

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 28, 2005
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Josh Parsons <jbparsons@u...>

      > I am looking at building apache with the worker MPM, which should solve
      > this problem. Unfortunately, that would require building php in a way
      > that is incompatible with thttpd.
      >
      > The memory issue is bad, but might not be as bad as you think it is.
      > Remember that the resident memory footprint of an httpd process as read
      > off from the output of top includes memory shared with other processes.

      Yes, i remebered as soon i posted my last message. But the processes
      are also bigger. They are about 20-25 MB each.
      The unslung ist about 40 MB in swap space. Don't understand
      me wrong. I think it's great to have this working.
      But i think it will need more ram. Ut would be great i think to
      have about 128 MB.
      I have a friend of mine who maybe can do the soldering part. :-)
      Im just looking for a better howto.

      Frank