domain_name parameter on resolv.conf or CGI_ds.conf ?

  • potros999
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 2:11 AM
      I use the following to modify my resolv.conf at startup:

      In /unslung/rc.local:
      #!/bin/sh
      DOMAIN="mydomain.com"
      echo "domain $DOMAIN" > /etc/resolv.conf
      echo "nameserver 192.168.0.3" >> /etc/resolv.conf
      return 1

      But:
      On the CGI_ds.conf file does exists an entry for 'domain_name', that
      maybe the unit uses to build the standard resolv.conf file. But via
      the web interface I see no way to set.