> Very small thing only: In the wiki skin (?) the bottom information
> about the authors is a little bit mixed up.
> Last edited by $LastAuthor.
> Based on work by $PreviousAuthor.
> Originally by $Creator.
> The entries for "Last edited by" and "Originally by" seem to be
> swapped. I tried that in the www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Main/WikiSandbox
> ... you'll find my test pages there, mainly the 4th one.
Ah. Never noticed myself. I've fixed the bug in the credits plugin
now and it should hopefully be okay... :)
> Oops. *Sorry*, I just realised that my test pages where created in the
> Main section of the wiki - I guess they can be deleted after the wiki
> has been fixed. I promise to be more careful next time.
No prob. I've removed them now. Thanks for noticing the bug!