nslu2 and ixdpg425 kernel

  • 42
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2005
      Hi all,
      I've nslu2 and ixdpg425 Gateway Reference Platform
      Can I put the nslu2's kernel on ixdpg425 directly??
      or how to configure the kernel to support the ixdpg425 ?

      Thanks,
      kpa
    • Tommy B
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2005
        42 wrote:

        >Hi all,
        >I've nslu2 and ixdpg425 Gateway Reference Platform
        >Can I put the nslu2's kernel on ixdpg425 directly??
        >or how to configure the kernel to support the ixdpg425 ?

        You'll need to either build the default ixp425 kernel or ixdpg425 kernel
        or port your own. I've done that for an IXP422 board for Gateworks on
        the OpenSlug firmware. I've also replaced the Redboot bootloader on
        that board with APEX.