wiki skin: LastAuthor and Creator of a page

  • Kai Steinbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2005
      Hello Tiersten / ka6sox,

      Very small thing only: In the wiki skin (?) the bottom information
      about the authors is a little bit mixed up.

      Last edited by $LastAuthor.
      Based on work by $PreviousAuthor.
      Originally by $Creator.

      The entries for "Last edited by" and "Originally by" seem to be
      swapped. I tried that in the www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Main/WikiSandbox
      ... you'll find my test pages there, mainly the 4th one.

      Hope this helps.

      Oops. *Sorry*, I just realised that my test pages where created in the
      Main section of the wiki - I guess they can be deleted after the wiki
      has been fixed. I promise to be more careful next time.

      Regards, Kai
    • Trevor
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2005
        Hey Kai,

        > Very small thing only: In the wiki skin (?) the bottom information
        > about the authors is a little bit mixed up.
        >
        > Last edited by $LastAuthor.
        > Based on work by $PreviousAuthor.
        > Originally by $Creator.
        >
        > The entries for "Last edited by" and "Originally by" seem to be
        > swapped. I tried that in the www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Main/WikiSandbox
        > ... you'll find my test pages there, mainly the 4th one.

        Ah. Never noticed myself. I've fixed the bug in the credits plugin
        now and it should hopefully be okay... :)

        > Oops. *Sorry*, I just realised that my test pages where created in the
        > Main section of the wiki - I guess they can be deleted after the wiki
        > has been fixed. I promise to be more careful next time.

        No prob. I've removed them now. Thanks for noticing the bug!

        - Tiersten