recovery - illegal TFTP operation

  • Dean Dodd
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 5:06 AM
      I loaded the unslung firmware on to my slug and did ipkg proftpd but
      it failed saying there is not enough space. So I rebooted and was
      going to unsling but the slug does not boot now. I thought it would
      be best to flash again as I guess there is not enough space now for it
      to load?

      I have been following the instructions on http://www.nslu2-
      linux.org/wiki/HowTo/RecoverFromABadFlash but when i type the load
      command I get

      Can't load 'unslug.bin': illegal TFTP operation

      I can ping my tftp server and can download the file on another device,
      byt he looks of the tftp log the slug is not even trying to get the
      file??

      Thanks