any clues as to how to run a java -jar file in unslung-2.18 beta?

  • jrstueve47
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2005
      I'd like my slug to run DVArchive (dvarchive.org) in daemon mode to
      have an online store to my ReplayTV. It requires Java 1.4.2_0.7

      I'm not sure if it requires too much horse power or not.

      Basically it has a GUI and requires from X11 libraries to run, the GUI
      can be used via a vnc, or some other remote terminal.

      It would allow the NSLUG to control a store of archived TV shows, for
      streaming to the Replay or to VLC clients on my homenetwork.