Re: Can't unsling - hotplug not recognized

  • pwwisnes
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2005
      I did reseat everything once to no effect - since I have two drives, I
      have a hard time believing both are having the same problems. I was
      finally able to get them recognized again by powering everything off
      and leaving it all unplugged for 5 minutes or so. I'm rolling back to
      the stock firmware and am going to wait until I have a second NSLU2
      before I try again.

      - Paul