Re: [nslu2-linux] Byrequest for Tivo 7.1 problems

  • Brian Lantz
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2005
      My first guess would be to check the permissions on the Music directory and
      its contents. That would provide this kind of error.

      Brian A. Lantz brian@... http://www.lantz.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2005

        Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I know very little about Linux, so
        I'm not certain what the permissions should be. If I do ls -l I get:

        # ls -l
        drwxrwxr-x 100 admin everyone 4096 Apr 1 10:17 Music
        -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 24922 Apr 2 08:32
        byRequest.log

        The same permissions for the "Music" directory also appear for all
        directories within "Music"...does this look right?

        Thanks,
        Charlie