Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** RE: [nslu2-linux] Re: Wish: MySql for NSLU2

  • Spöttel Otmar
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005
      I'am not sure, because i am in this case (mySQL) a noop.
      I see only in the installation description from many CMS Systems, that they
      are pre configured for mySQL. In the most cases you must only type in the
      sql database name, sql username and password.
      So i think the easiest way for many PHP projects (all thea use a
      Database...) is, that we have also a mySQL database system running on the
      NSLU2

      Otmar

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005
        for me, a L.A.M.P system on my nslu2 would be GREAT!