How to recreate the conf/ partition of Unslung firmware

  • mathieu_xwave
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 8:48 AM
      Hi!
      I have deleted the conf parition of my hd because I had to use it for
      openslug.. So I have take a backup of my file in this partition...
      But now I would like to restore it so I have formatted the parition
      with mke2fs, restored my files but the firmware say "Not Formatted"...
      But I have my conf parition working.. In addition, the firmware
      doesn't mount automatically the data parition neither the conf parition...
      Can anybody help me ?

      Thank you very much

      Mathieu
    • Josh Parsons
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 11:49 AM
        On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 16:48 +0000, mathieu_xwave wrote:

        > I have deleted the conf parition of my hd because I had to use it for
        > openslug.. So I have take a backup of my file in this partition...
        > But now I would like to restore it so I have formatted the parition
        > with mke2fs, restored my files but the firmware say "Not Formatted"...

        Did you back up and restore the hidden files from the conf partition
        (i.e. the files whose names start with ".")?

        --
        Josh Parsons
        Philosophy Department