Re: For Squid

  • na_paulhar
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2005
      --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, Vivek Yajnik <vivek_yajnik@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hi all...
      >
      > I m working on squid right now and developing range_request. I m
      facing one proble from DAP. When downloading anything DAP is appending
      URL with ?Cache tag like

      > http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v1.1/linux-1.1.63.tar.gz?Cache
      >
      > Can anyone help me what this ?Cache tag means, and why is DAP
      appending URL.????

      It's probably better to ask the DAP support people for help; that's
      what the license payments are for. DAP may be spotting squid in the
      path via the headers returned from the host and reacting (incorrectly)
      to it.

      Kind regards

      Paul