Re: Problem with ipkg, solved

  • John Wynen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 7:40 AM
      Thanks to everyone who took a shot at this and the patient people on
      irc. The problem was wget trying to use a non-existant proxy. Why
      was there a proxy you ask? I mistakenly added a .wgetrc to the root
      directory based on some ipkg problem I read about on an Ipaq related
      thread, and then forgot about it.

      Message: 15
      Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:20:25 -0800
      From: John Bowler <jbowler@...>
      Subject: RE: Re: Problem with ipkg

      From: John Wynen [mailto:jwwynen@...]
      >Any other ideas?

      Only ideas...

      The '%22' in your error message:
      > Resolving %22192.168.1.1%22... failed: Host not found.

      <snip>