Re: [nslu2-linux] Re: IRC logging with miau

    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1 1:48 PM
      The latest miau package puts the logs in /opt/var/spool/miau ...

      -- Rod

      On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 16:34:38 -0000, caplink811 <caplink@...> wrote:

      > --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Matt McNeill"
      > <matt_mcneill@h...> wrote:
      >
      > Hi Matt,
      >
      > > 2) Can the logs be redirected elsewhere? (I would like to access
      > them
      > > on a share)
      >
      > Yes, there can, but you have to recompile miau, cause it's hardcoded
      > in miau.c. There is a patch in CVS.
      >
      > bye
      > JrB
      >

      > [ Moderator Note: All static information is slowly moving to the Wiki at
      > http://www.nslu2-linux.org ]

    • janne
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1 1:59 PM
        That was my guess also, but it did nothing.
        Should I use the minicom serial terminal to send the command?
        Is there an minicom ipkg -package?
        I saw the bb -package in the openembedded, but I don't know how to build
        that one :)

        /Janne