RE: [nslu2-linux] How to create ttyUSB0?

  • Inge Bjørnvall Arnesen
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2005
      echo "1ON1" > /dev/ttyUSB0 ?? Maybe I am being naïve here... (don't really
      know the environment you're setting up).

      best,

      -- inge

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2005
        The latest miau package puts the logs in /opt/var/spool/miau ...

        -- Rod

        On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 16:34:38 -0000, caplink811 <caplink@...> wrote:

        > --- In nslu2-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Matt McNeill"
        > <matt_mcneill@h...> wrote:
        >
        > Hi Matt,
        >
        > > 2) Can the logs be redirected elsewhere? (I would like to access
        > them
        > > on a share)
        >
        > Yes, there can, but you have to recompile miau, cause it's hardcoded
        > in miau.c. There is a patch in CVS.
        >
        > bye
        > JrB
        >

        > [ Moderator Note: All static information is slowly moving to the Wiki at
        > http://www.nslu2-linux.org ]

      • janne
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 1, 2005
          That was my guess also, but it did nothing.
          Should I use the minicom serial terminal to send the command?
          Is there an minicom ipkg -package?
          I saw the bb -package in the openembedded, but I don't know how to build
          that one :)

          /Janne