RE: [nslu2-linux] ipkg says "cannot create directory /usr/lib/ipkg file exists"

  • Tom Gross
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2005
      Thanks Inge, that should give me something to play
      with when I get home tonight - I have both Windows
      machines and a Gentoo box on my Lan with the NSLU2 at
      home, so I think maybe I can figure this out. :-)

      I tried pinging various sites last night from my NSLU2
      (do people just say "slug"?) and couldn't reach
      anything...

      Eventually I'd like to improve the newbie instructions
      so that idiots like me, who can install Gentoo with
      help from online experts, can get these "slugs" setup.

      --- Inge Bj�rnvall Arnesen

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail