Exists a eBay sniper program for NSLU2?

  • spoettel
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hello,

      have anyone a eBay sniper program running on the NSLU2? If not, do
      anyone know a linux program / PHP Script or Perl script that can be
      port for the NSLU2?
      It would be very cool, when i'am not at home and my NSLU2 bid for me.

      Otmar
    • Inge Bjørnvall Arnesen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        Make sure to have a newer unslung without floating point bugs, then :-)

        best,

        -- Inge