photoserver working

  • samms71
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 12:35 AM
      Hi All, I was checking the wishlist and noticed the last item:
      ==Photo-Server: Add a web based photo album program that creates
      thumbnails of photos on the fly in a particular directory of JPEGS for
      certain users and if the user clicked on the photo it would enlarge to
      it's full size, so photos can be presented in a much nicer fashion. It
      would be cool if there was a skins option to change the look of the
      photo album and an option to create your own custom skin too.

      well, I got apache w/ php running gallery (check out gallery here
      gallery.sourceforge.net)

      it let's me upload pictures, rotate, create thumbnails, comments,
      etc...works great. not too much of a memory hog either and the slug
      still transfers file pretty well.

      i'm trying to figure out how to create a ipkg package so i can upload
      this if anyone is interested.

      cheers,
      sams
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1 1:48 AM
        On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 08:35:07 -0000, samms71 <samms71@...> wrote:
        > i'm trying to figure out how to create a ipkg package so i can upload
        > this if anyone is interested.

        Definitely interested. Join us in the IRC channel and we'll help you
        package it.