ctorrent

  • joaoljr
    Message 1 of 52 , Jan 16, 2005
      Hi

      I have succesfully compiled ctorrent version 1.3.4 (also tried
      with the latest version 1.4 from CVS) using the native toolchain.

      I first got a torrent file and tried it on Azureus, to see that
      everything was ok with the tracker, then I tried it on my NSLU using
      ctorrent. The output I got was:

      \ 19,[0/321/321],0,0 | 0,0 E:0

      It remained like that for a while, then all peers started to
      disconnect (first number dropped from 19 to 0).

      I'm using the -p parameter to specify the listening port and have
      configured my router to forward all TCP incomming trafic from it to
      the NSLU IP address, so I don't think it is a network problem.

      By the way, I have compiled ctorrent on i386 (RH9) and it works
      fine.

      Has anybody else tried ctorrent on the NSLU?

      Regards,
      Joao
    • mbanditt
      Message 52 of 52 , Jul 6, 2005
        > > With regards to the ctorrent port to NSLU2: The patch

        http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=deta
        il&aid=1084776&group_id=91
        > > 688&atid=598034 is required for many trackers now, but is not in
        ctorrent
        > > CVS or your port. Would you mind adding (or letting me add) this
        patch to
        > > the NSLU CVS?

        Do I understand this correctly, that the CVS version is a different
        one than the one in the files section of the yahoo groups site?

        In my case the ipk version in the unslung feed does not work correctly
        whereas the version in the files section does and furthermore also has
        more features.

        Would it be possible to also patch the enhanced version in the files
        section?

        Regards,

        Michael